What are the Top 3 Hot Tub Blogs?As I am constantly researching...



What are the Top 3 Hot Tub Blogs?

As I am constantly researching ideas for hot tub blogs I do find my self searching other hot tub blogs for ideas inspiration and just plain entertainment.  There is so much great information out there and some awesome ideas.  So I thought I would share with you my 3 top go to blogs.


1.  Caldera’s 20 Minute Renewal Blog

This is my favorite blog for information.  It is very well done and has professional writers and the information they provide and the resources they have are the best in the industry.  I have spent hours and hours on this blog and have stole many ideas and actual blogs from them.  They are a hot tub manufacturer and do a fantastic job of representing their product and the category as a whole.  They have done a superior job of placing hot tubs and spas into the “wellness” category in which hot tubs belong.  

You can check out this blog here.  

http://ift.tt/1oJ78kz


2.  SwimUniverstiy Blog

This is my favorite blog for pure entertainment.  It is very fun to read the graphics are exciting and it is enjoyable, and unlike most blogs out there I am almost 100% in agreement with what he has to say.  It’s entertaining and educational.  They also have a lot of really great swimming pool information.

Check out this blog here.

http://ift.tt/1zXD3OQ


3. Olympic Hot Tub Blog

This blog is great.  For inspiration this blog has the best ideas.  Very well written.  All of her information is relevant with what is happening in the here and now.  Alice is an incredible inspiration and if you have any questions about anything in the hot tub world.  Alice will have answered them somewhere in her blog.  You can spend hours lost in the wisdom of Alice and The Olympic Hot Tub Blog.


Check out this blog here.


http://ift.tt/1oJ78AM


What do you think?  What is your favorite hot tub blog?



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1MZhHeH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

thehottublady: How to balance Alkalinity &...

5 Health Benefits Of A Hot Tub For Active PeopleFew things feel...

With the Caldera 20-Minute renewal blog, we help inspire people...