Why do I sell hot tubs for a living?So a good friend in the...



Why do I sell hot tubs for a living?

So a good friend in the business asked me to write down a few words as to why I sell hot tubs.  The more I thought about it (usually in my hot tub cause that is where I get my best ideas), I thought how could I NOT sell hot tubs for a living.  I get to change peoples lives for the better.  I get to make people happy.  I get to run my own business without the stress of owning a business.  Here are just some examples I have for you.

Every single day I get to help people with the power of a hot tub.

1. Everyday I get to fix stress in someones life.  Because the hot water make them relax.

2.  Everyday I get to help someone sleep better.  Because the hot water and jets help with circulation and gets them to sleep faster and better.

3. Everyday I get to help parents reconnect with their children because there is no distractions in the hot tub and your kids will talk to you.

4.  Everyday I get to fix a marriage because the couple gets to spend some much needed quality time together.

5.  Everyday I get to help someone do something they love a little bit longer a little bit harder and a little bit better because a hot tub helps with recovery.

6. Everyday I get to help someone keep up with their grand kids because a hot tub helps with their flexibility.

7.  Everyday I get to help, because a hot tub will improve your life, guaranteed.

I get to make people happy.

How exciting is it to help people plan their back yard every single day.  Know that the product you sell is going to change their life in every way possible for the better.  No one is  unhappy about buying a hot tub.  The friendships you make the life long relationships you create with customers is a feeling that is absolutely unbeatable.

Everyone wants to talk about hot tubs.  I don’t care if you are out to dinner, networking, hanging out with friends or even on a plane.  When someone asks you “what do you do for a living” and you get to say I change people’s lives.  I sell hot tubs.  You have a topic of conversation for the rest of the evening. 

I get to run my own business…  

This is the best part.  I control my own destiny.  Watkins Wellness completely sets you up for success.  They give you every tool you need to become a legendary sales person.  You get to decide how successful you are.  If you come into this business and own your part of it.  Work it, make connections, use social media, embrace the hot tub world, write a blog, educate, make videos, send thank yous and have true passion you will make more friends have more success then you could possibly imagine.

I have been doing this since 2003 and it has been the ride of my life.  You can’t have a bad day selling hot tubs.  It is absolutely the best job in the world.  

If you have any questions or would like to talk about how successful this industry can make you, please don’t hesitate to email me at  sfhottublady@gmail.com  or check out my website www.thehotublady.net    I am the sales manager at Combined Pool and Spa check us out at http://bit.ly/1TQ9w1t

I would love to hear from you and give you any advice I can.  How awesome would it be for you to say.  “I sell hot tubs for a living!”

Reconnect - Recover - Renew



via Tumblr http://bit.ly/1WaTrtm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

thehottublady: How to balance Alkalinity &...

5 Health Benefits Of A Hot Tub For Active PeopleFew things feel...

With the Caldera 20-Minute renewal blog, we help inspire people...